Hotel built in 1908.
The Renfro is part of the East Douglas Avenue Historic District. It was built in 1908 as the Layle Hotel and later became the Renfro Hotel. The city then purchased the building and remodeled it, naming it Victoria Park Apartments.
The photo to the right is copyrighted by Steve Hauck; it is intended solely for the Renfro Hotel project. Any other use is an infringement of the copyright.